Visitor


Contact Me


Email : be_baby_face@yahoo.com

Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Huh.. Only RM11 this week

I earn only RM11 this week by my forex activities, duokinoForex. It's almost 6 months since I start involved in this area. RM11 seems to be a small profit. In term of percentage, it's around 3%. I got a little bit of problem with my internet connection. It seems to be very extra-slow. Takes a minute just to load a google.com page. Its quite hard for my forex terminal to do his job. But at least I got something.

Well...actually I trade in a low-risk-style in forex. With my own strategy. Maybe after several research ;-) My friends start asking me, where the hell I learn how to forex. And my only answer is..... "internet la"

Maybe I'll talk about this later (suppose to be as my jurnal). You can surf my duokinoForex if you wanna see the performance. It still under experiment ;-) Try to find out, which strategy is the best suit for me.

1 comments

ProPa October 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM

sikit-sikit lama jadi bukit gak hehe.. daripada untung banyak tapi esok mc terus pun tak guna gak